18 April 2014

Top Ten Quotes


We made it!

There have been so many days over the last few months where I have hid in bed under a duvet. There has never been a winter this bad!  I've tried to be brave, but it's a mighty task, and sometimes the world is best looked at  from under a giant  bag of feathers.

But the birds are singing, and I'm crawling out from my cocoon. There's so much to look forward to - specifically Vitamin D and nipples. And now that my shoulders aren't bunched up around my ears I can look back at the last season with clarity, and see what a monster it really was. Here are the top ten quotes that kept me from going crazy.


1. Feel the fear and add some courage.

2. Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.

3. You don’t have to be brave. You just have to show up.

4. Just because you’re having a meltdown doesn’t mean you’re not coping.

5. Don’t wear your wishbone where your backbone out to be.

6. Man plans. God laughs.

7. You can’t start a new chapter in your life, if you keep reading the last one.

8. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

9. When you’re walking through hell, keep walking.
Chaz's mom

10. Normal is just a cycle on washing machine.

And  in honour of springtime and endless possibilities, my new favourite quote comes from (of course) Cher - 

11. Don't take your toys inside just because it's raining.


No comments:

Post a Comment